Please follow these tips to maintain the quality and prevent early tarnish:
- Keep your jewellery items in pouch or box provided when not in use
- Avoid sweat
- Wipe with soft cloth
- Do not sleep in your jewellery
- Avoid chemicals (especially hand cream or alcohol based toiletries)
- Best avoid bathing, showering or washing your hands with jewellery on
- Wait for hand/face cream to dry before putting on any jewellery
- Apply a layer of polymer coating/clear nail varnish on the inside of your rings
- H2O sensitive. Avoid water when wearing your piece, because over time the sterling silver will oxidize.
- However, the oils in your skin help keep sterling silver from oxidizing faster. So, wear often, and keep your piece in pouch to keep oxygen at bay.
GOLD PLATED JEWELLERY:
It is important to store jewelry in a dry and clean environment. the gold on the surface of the jewelery could be damaged. The durability of the gilding is thus purely individual.
We use high gold plate (gold vermeil). Layer is of 5 micrometers (micron) 18 karat gold.
Avoid contact with cleaning agents, soap nd cosmetics with gold-plated jewelry.
In order for your gold-plated jewelery to last as long as possible and the surface remains undamaged, it needs to be protected:
- * To preserve its beautiful appearance, put the gold-plated jewelry aside before bathing, showering, washing dishes, or similar activities where the jewelry would come into contact with water, as it can be manually damaged
- * Protect from hard objects, remember that it is a delicate and fragile thing and can be damaged or broken if handled carelessly
- * A change in appearance or even damage to the surface of individual components may occur in people with aggressive sweat or in people taking medication
- * Sleep, sports or physical exertion can also cause mechanical damage
PRODUCT CARE FOR HAIR ACCESSORIES
Still life accessories are hand-crafted and must be handled with the same care with which they were created. Keep your accessories away from humidity, oils, alcohol and hair sprays, as these products will tarnish. When not in use keep your accessory in the pouch or box it came in.